DIENG PLATEAU TOUR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
08.00-08.20 Start from meeting point
08.20-11.45 journey to Wonosobo city.
11.45-13.00 upon arrival at Wonosobo, take a break and have lunch
13:00 to 14:00 visiting Gardu Pandang (Viewing post)
14.00-15.00 visiting the giant Jalatunda well
15.00-16.00 Visiting Silery Crater
16.00-17.00 Visiting Merdada lake by walking through the hills.
17.00-21.00 check in then dinner
21.00-07.00 Back to Hotel, rest (free program)
Day 2 :
07.00-08.20 Breakfast, then continue tour Dieng zone 1
08.20-09.30 Arjuna Dieng Temple Complex Tour
09.30-10.30 Tour Sikidang Crater
10.30-13.20 Tour of the Color Lake and Batu pandang (Stone of View)
13.20-14.00 Rest, lunch
14.00-16.00 Menjer Lake Tour and tea plantation.
16.00-19.00 Back to Hotel, rest
19.00-03.00 Dinner, then rest until 03.00 am.
Day 3 :
03.00-07.30 Sikunir sunrise and Cebong Lake
07.30-11.00 Breakfast and rest
11 am-14pm Check out, shopping and culinary tours.
2 pm-6pm Return trip, tour is over
Things to Do
- Down the Dieng valley and enjoy the natural landscape of the mountains.
- Seeing agricultural activities in the form of potato plants and various types of vegetables.
- Explore the history of past civilization in the form of ancient relics in Dieng.
- Watch closely the activity of Sikidang Crater.
- Capture two popular lakes from the best spots.
- Feel the new atmosphere in Wonosobo City with cool air.
- Enjoy the beauty of the golden sunrise at the peak of Sikunir and the sensation of the country above the clouds.
- Visit the famous lake at Dieng Plateau.
- Relax on the tea plantation located at the foot of the mountain.
- Tasting Dieng-Wonosobo's unique culinary specialties.
- Tieng View Center
- Arjuna Dieng Temple
- Sikidang Crater
- Dieng Plateau Thetare
- Telaga Warna & Pengilon
- Sunrise Sikunir
- Telaga Cebong
- Lake Menjer
- Tambi Tea Plantation
- Batu Pandang (Viewing stone)
- Private tour service
- Tour guide at Dieng
- Entrance ticket
- Stay 1 night at Homestay