Dieng Plateau in Wonosobo is a site that offers a blend of nature, heritage, and memorable tourist sites. Watch as the clouds slowly descend on the cascading ridges of the surrounding mountains. Feel the cool wind gently touching your cheeks like a welcome kiss from Mother Nature. Explore the Arjuna cluster located at the heart of the plateau where you'll find intact structures that withstood the test of time. The small shrines were built as monuments dedicated to the Hindu god, Shiva. Witness the breathtaking scenery as you explore Sikidang Crater and Color Lake. For your utmost convenience, enjoy comfortable transfer services between your hotel and each destination
ONE DAY DIENG PLATEAU TOUR FROM YOGYAKARTA
5:30am hotel pick up
5:30am-8:30am travel to Dieng Plateau
8:30am-12:30pm visit Dieng view point, Arjuna Temple Complex, Sikidang Crater, and Color Lake
12:30pm lunch at a local restaurant (meals will be at your own expenses)
2:30pm-5:30pm hotel drop off
DIENG PLATEAU TOUR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
08.00-08.20 Start from meeting point
08.20-11.45 journey to Wonosobo city.
11.45-13.00 upon arrival at Wonosobo, take a break and have lunch
13:00 to 14:00 visiting Gardu Pandang (Viewing post)
14.00-15.00 visiting the giant Jalatunda well
15.00-16.00 Visiting Silery Crater
16.00-17.00 Visiting Merdada lake by walking through the hills.
17.00-21.00 check in then dinner
21.00-07.00 Back to Hotel, rest (free program)
Day 2 :
07.00-08.20 Breakfast, then continue tour Dieng zone 1
08.20-09.30 Arjuna Dieng Temple Complex Tour
09.30-10.30 Tour Sikidang Crater
10.30-13.20 Tour of the Color Lake and Batu pandang (Stone of View)
13.20-14.00 Rest, lunch
14.00-16.00 Menjer Lake Tour and tea plantation.
16.00-19.00 Back to Hotel, rest
19.00-03.00 Dinner, then rest until 03.00 am.
Day 3 :
03.00-07.30 Sikunir sunrise and Cebong Lake
07.30-11.00 Breakfast and rest
11 am-14pm Check out, shopping and culinary tours.
2 pm-6pm Return trip, tour is over
Things to Do :
· Down the Dieng valley and enjoy the natural landscape of the mountains.
· Seeing agricultural activities in the form of potato plants and various types of vegetables.
· Explore the history of past civilization in the form of ancient relics in Dieng.
· Watch closely the activity of Sikidang Crater.
· Capture two popular lakes from the best spots.
· Feel the new atmosphere in Wonosobo City with cool air.
· Enjoy the beauty of the golden sunrise at the peak of Sikunir and the sensation of the country above the clouds.
· Visit the famous lake at Dieng Plateau.
· Relax on the tea plantation located at the foot of the mountain.
· Tasting Dieng-Wonosobo's unique culinary specialties.
Tieng View Center
Arjuna Dieng Temple
Dieng Plateau Thetare
Telaga Warna & Pengilon
Tambi Tea Plantation
Batu Pandang (Viewing stone)
Private tour service
Driver & fuel
Tour guide at Dieng
Stay 1 night at Homestay